[Amarok] rtl awareness, bg gradient, prev/next watermarks +

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Feb 8 20:44:30 CET 2010

-> discuss it with markey :-P
personally i don't care too much about the gradient at all.

Notes:

- the weird look mostly derives from the round corners of the frames on the
three lower sections (that oxygen paints on even locked docks)
given there're splitters anyway one could - iff the gradient shall remain -
one could theoretically force down those frames while the UI is locked.

- please don't revert the entire commit (as it contains various changes and
introduces vis. strings for next/prev and in case we wanna keep them we're on
string freeze tomorrow, iirc)

Cheers