Show in Media sources

Lukas 1lukas1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:05:20 CET 2010

> Tracks that are deleted from within Amarok are removed from the
> database immediately, even if scanning is not enabled. I'm not quite
> sure how this is relevant to the discussion anyway.

Then i guess i misunderstood the mean of "Show in Media sources". I
thought it means show where track's file (its source) exists, thus it
is in file system, thus i would expect having something like Dolphin
being opened. (i had my repos messed up and didn't tried it in the
first place) My bad sorry)