New toolbar navigation

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:42:08 CET 2010

> http://mark.kollide.net/amarok_223_toolbar_icons_ugly.png
>
> If that looks fine to you, we might have a very different taste ;)

Like I said the placement isn't optional, which could warrant removal.
But as far as the aesthetics of the icons themselves I think they
blend well:

1) They are circular, *just* like the other two prominent elements in
the toolbar (Play, and volume dial)
2) They have a dark colored circular border, like the other two
prominent elements in the toolbar.

Perhaps the borders could be made to fade into the background, like
the Play button. Ooo! We could even add the same animation to them.

Regardless, I think the toolbar has more important issues than this,
so we should revisit changing the icons later once the toolbar itself
has been set in stone. That way any new icons designed will be well
integrated.

Anyways, my whole point is that the CurrentTrackActions should not be
forgotten when deciding the toolbar layout.. even if we need to change
their icons later.

Casey