Version Number of Upcoming Release

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sat Feb 6 16:40:42 CET 2010

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Casey Link <unnamedrambler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Honestly I wouldn't mind if the cycle was extended a bit.
>
> I'm sitting on a giant branch that fixes the Organize feature. I
> know.. I shouldn't be sitting on code. But I've been waiting for
> Celeste to get back to me about my UI changes. We've had so many
> problems with this feature before, I want to make sure we fix it the
> right way this time.

It would be better to merge this into mainline now, and then we could
all try to improve it, including getting tips from the usability
experts here (they could see  screenshots).

Please don't wait for Celeste, she's very busy. We also have Thomas
Pfeiffer here, who can give advice.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer