Queue Manager

furt at gmx.de furt at gmx.de
Sat Feb 6 11:54:35 CET 2010

Hello,

as some of you might have noticed, my first version of the queue manager as an
applet is finished and I have filed a merge request. After that I got the
feedback, that doing it as an applet is not a good idea. So what do you think
how a queue manager should be implemented? On irc we had the idea to make it a
dialog, which could be easily accessed via shortcut. Another possibility would
be a dock widget, so it could get a fixed place in the layout, if the user
wishes so.
What do you think?

-Marius