GSoC 2010 ideas needed

Jakob Kummerow jakob.kummerow at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:10:56 CET 2010

Hi all,

a few days ago on IRC it was mentioned that the 'moodbar' executable
needs to be ported to Phonon in order to be then more tightly
integrated with Amarok. I have no idea how much work this would be or
if this would in general be a suitable GSoC project, but it's the
first thing that comes to my mind regarding project ideas.

Unfortunately I won't have the time to look into the
requirements/suitability before March 8th due to an excessive load of
exams :-(
So if someone else wants to further deal with this idea (either flesh
it out into a project or reject it), you're welcome to do so.

Cheers,
Jakob