Version Number of Upcoming Release

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:44:21 CET 2010

My personal take is that doing 2.3 after only 3 releases in the 2.x
series will devalue the meaning of the .1 bump quite a bit, especially
with the new, rapid release cycle. This would mean that we do a .1
increase every 6 months or so. I know that is what KDE S.C does, but
in contrast, their ..x releases are bugfix only.

It is not something I am going to make a big fuzz about either way though.

- Nikolaj