Massive Saved Playlist performance improvement! Testers wanted

Lukas 1lukas1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 17:34:13 CET 2010

I was getting build error

*Scanning dependencies of target amarok_massstorage-device
[ 96%] [ 96%] Built target
amarok_service_opmldirectory

Building CXX object
src/core-impl/collections/db/sql/device/massstorage/CMakeFiles/amarok_massstorage-device.dir/amarok_massstorage-device_automoc.o
Linking CXX shared module
../../../../../../../lib/amarok_massstorage-device.so

Linking CXX shared module
../../../../../../lib/amarok_collection-mysqlecollection.so

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqld

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [lib/amarok_collection-mysqlecollection.so] Error 1
make[1]: ***
[src/core-impl/collections/db/sql/mysqlecollection/CMakeFiles/amarok_collection-mysqlecollection.dir/all]
Error 2
[ 96%] Built target amarok_massstorage-device
[ 97%] Built target amarokmp3tunesharmonydaemon
make: *** [all] Error 2
[lukas at FedoraSatelite build]$ *

Getting  mysql-embedded-devel.i686 0:5.1.52-1.fc14  solves the problem :)
Should't there be a check for mysqld?

As for playlist performance, I can;t say I have a lot of the playlists, but
with those I have, it fell really smooth :)

Lukas