Looking for a project to get involved to

mathieu lornac mathieu.lornac at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 14:26:49 CET 2010

We are a group of 6 students looking for a project to get involved to.
We would like to contribute to an existing application such as Amarok

We will work at least 2 days a week for a year, so the project has to be
quite important
I'm looking for some ideas or suggestions that some of you might have.

We already have some experience with C++ and Qt, some of us already have
contributed to free projects.
We really would like to be more engaged in the open source community.
If somebody has a suggestion or an idea, feel free to write me back.