Release blockers, regressions and other important bugs

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Dec 14 14:33:05 CET 2010

Hi all,

since we are now in the bug-fixing period for 2.4, let me remind you
the "release_blocker" keyword that allows you to show the most
important bugs to solve for the next release. There also is a saved
search in bugzilla you can use for that.

The same is valid for the "regression" keyword, there also is a saved
search I shared. Some regressions are also marked as release_blocker.

Please, all, add keywords to the bugs you consider the most important
to fix for 2.4. There is also a saved search for the current Amarok
bugs and you can use this short URL: http://tinyurl.com/AllAmarokBugs
alternatively.

And finally, here comes a new saved search: Amarok: target 2.4.x.
There currently are 250 bugs listed there, but there might still be
quite some duplicates I will have to filter out, hopefully with the
help of some Code-In student :) Mind you, the search is specifically
set to 2.4.x, so of course don't feel stressed about the time frame
for these.

Reminder: you can add the saved searches to your own preferences by
adding them to your left side menu in the bug tracker.

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org