Bite-sized Amarok projects

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Aug 31 21:18:03 CEST 2010

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'd really like to see the pre-defined
schmemas for guessing tags from filenames returning. The new filename layout
UI is great, but having to configure it every time you want to guess tags is
still tedious. So having a few predefined ones plus being able to save the
current configuration can save a lot of time.
I don't know if that's enough for a project, but the feature would really
help.

Thomas