Fix for bug #207621 and a possible conflict with the string freeze

Martin darklight.xdarklight at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:42:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

so, after replying to the wrong email yesterday... here's the email from
yesterday (with some extra information):

I pushed the code to my clone at gitorious.org - see [0].

Here's the complete list of changes:
-small code cleanup in lyrics related code
-the lyrics in the LyricsApplet are now updated if the user changes them in
TagDialog
-due to change #2: the user now gets a warning when some of his changes he
made to the lyrics in the LyricsApplet might get lost (see a screenshot of it
here: [1]) -> this fixes bug 207621 ([3])
-I also ported the other KMessageBox (which showed up when the user clicked
the "refresh" button) to Plasma::Applet's showMessage()

The two strings I mentioned in my original email are in LyricsApplet.cpp, line
678 and 683: see [1]

Any comments regarding my changes are welcome :)

Regards,
Martin

[0] http://gitorious.org/~xdarklight/amarok/xdarklights-clone/commits/improve-
lyrics-handling
[1] http://gitorious.org/~xdarklight/amarok/xdarklights-clone/blobs/improve-
lyrics-handling/src/context/applets/lyrics/LyricsApplet.cpp#line678