Amarok Dokumentation issues

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Aug 9 18:10:35 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 08:00, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:
> Sorry for rushing, but string freeze is tomorrow.
> The amarok documentation from userbase is extracted + converted to docbook and
> ready to commit into svn.
>
> This makes of course only sense if the amarok documentation from
> extragear/multimedia/doc in the svn archiv and the translated language
> docbooks will be included in the tarball.

I can include them if they are available there yes.
I just had a quick look and I think it's pretty good as a start until
we have what Valorie is working on. So if you have it ready already
please commit.

Devs: Can someone turn on the help link in the menu again, please?

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher