[GSoC update] Distributed Collections: Week 9

Varrun Ramani varrunr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 08:34:24 CEST 2010

Finished with the Query Sending/Recieving part. I am successfully able to
post a query from an Amarok Client, convert it to XML, the HTTP server
running is able to receive it, obtain the XML body and read the query using
the Query reader to construct a QM. Monitored the entire workflow, and it is
going smoothly now. Though I have temporarily used QNAM for sending the POST
requests, I am looking for a more KDE viable situation to preserve the KDE
proxy settings. Now, all that remains is the encoding of the meta stuff
to/from XML. I should be able to display tracks in the Client in the next
few days.