Problems with CoverBling

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Sat Apr 17 16:06:33 CEST 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 15:42, Mathias Panzenböck
<grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hm, maybe you can make it flow vertical instead of horizontal. Is that different enough?

I very much doubt that... read the patent, it is general enough to
allow many interpretations, so we simply should avoid doing anything
that looks like CoverFlow, be this horizontally or vertically.

And as Mark said: we should not copy but innovate.

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org