Grouping and various-artists albums

Nanno Langstraat langstr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 02:28:36 CEST 2010

Sven Krohlas wrote:
>> [.. The new "Various Artists" playlist layout ..]
>>

> What about doing something compared to the album applet for compilations:
>    number artist - track
> in one line, because now it takes a lot of space.

Agreed, though I propose first Title then Artist, to keep minimal visual
difference with single-artist albums.

i.e.

    Title (with track number), 60%    Artist, Italics, Automatic
    Length, 15%

--
Last call, are there any further opinions on the pre-packaged (standard)
playlist layouts?

If not, I will make a patch to:

    * Change "Title" to normal font in *ALL*  pre-packaged layouts.

    * Change "Artist" to italics font in *ALL* pre-packaged layouts.

    * Make "Body (Various Arists)" a 1-liner, as described above.

    Regards,
    Nanno