RFC: Only place one "add tab" item in the Context View toolbar

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:00:09 CEST 2009

I have been thinking some more, and I wonder if it would make sense to
remove the "settings" button completely.

The main point of this was, as far as I could tell, to hide all the
"+" buttons as they take up a lot of space. If we instead just keep
the single "+" button visible at all times, have the close buttons
appear on hover and always allow dragging, I think that would simplify
things even more as we would get a way from having 2 "states"

- Nikolaj