Applets behaviour

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Mon Sep 21 01:45:56 CEST 2009

On 20 Sep 2009, at 18:14, Valentin Rouet wrote:

> Heya,
>
> As I was hacking on the lyrics applet's code, I noticed something
> about the applets :
> Most of them collapse, or they change the information displayed, but
> the Wikipedia applet keeps showing the same info. I think it would
> be more logical if all applets behaved the same way : either they
> all collapse if they haven't got any special information to display
> when nothing is playing, or they all keep displaying information
> about the track which was playing before it stopped.

Yes. Feel free to add that to any applets that do not have it--it was
not an implementation choice but rather a i-haven't-had-the-time-to-do-
it-yet choice.

of course, if you do go ahead and do it, it'll have to be in a git
branch till 2.3 opens as we're frozen for 2.2 :)

leo

---
Leo Franchi				(512) 775 5637
Tufts University 2010