[Amarok] Using mouse wheel anywhere on ToolbarNG now change

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:08:08 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 4:36 AM, Kevin Funk <krf at gmx.de> wrote:
> Friday 18 September 2009, Myriam Schweingruber:
>> .. arguing for the sake of arguing is not working here, you chose the
>> wrong option :)
>
> What?
> I think you didnt get my points. I said: "I'd expect this action to seek in
> the track rather than controlling the volume."
> I dont feel like ranting if you mean this.

I tend to agree, the progress bar is a much more important part of the
toolbar than the volume.  In older versions, the mouse wheel on any
part of the toolbar but the progress slider did change the volume, but
there was a lot more white space, and the volume slider was a bit more
present.  Here I think it would be logical to expect it to seek
instead.