[Amarok] Added DBus functions Forward(int) and Backward(int

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Fri Sep 18 09:15:42 CEST 2009

It might be a good idea to pick up discussion with other multimedia
projects again.
This was started by me after GCDS even though I can't really
contribute anything technical. I just wanted to enable.

In any case, seeking is certainly a needed addition to any player
control protocol.

You might also want to look at the commands available in UPnP/AV. Just
ignore they obviously UPnP specific complexity of media URI's

http://upnp.org/standardizeddcps/documents/AVTransport1.0.pdf

Bart