[Amarok] Using mouse wheel anywhere on ToolbarNG now change

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu Sep 17 16:43:28 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 16:08, Kevin Funk <krf at gmx.de> wrote:
> Thursday 17 September 2009, Mark Kretschmann:
>> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Kevin Funk <krf at gmx.de> wrote:
>> > Thursday 17 September 2009, Mark Kretschmann:

>> > We had this in previous versions?

It has always been there in Amarok 2, and was already in Amarok 1.4, I
just don't know since which version.

Also, if you want to change the volume, just put the pointer on the
toolbar, pointing and scrolling to the collection browser browses
there, and the same happens in the playlist...

>> > I dont really like it, I think it's rather unintuitive and cluttering the
>> > interface. I'd expect this action to seek in the track rather than
>> > controlling the volume.
>> > Or maybe it's just because I dont change Amarok's volume that often.
>> > Other opinions?

.. arguing for the sake of arguing is not working here, you chose the
wrong option :)

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org