amarok.kde.org is down since two days!

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu Sep 17 10:05:35 CEST 2009

Hi Olivier,

I hope this is the correct address, but hey, we are trying desperate
measures now since you are impossible to join.

Since both @pwsp.net and @kollide.net go through the server, that is
not exactly a good idea to have either one as an emergency contact
address...

So please, make sure to get a.k.o. up ASAP and give us some contact
details for emergencies, especially a valid phone number and an email
address that works also when the server is down! We have just tagged a
release and ako needs to be up immediately, as beta 2 is to be
released tomorrow.

And please get in touch with us!

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org