Reminder: New splash screen for 2.2 :)

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Sep 15 14:58:02 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> Today it occurred to me that we don't have a new splash screen for 2.2
> yet. But, all is not lost! Fortunately we still have leftovers from
> Wade Olson's wonderful collection of images:
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/wadejolson/Amarok#

Just a reminder, we still haven't selected one. We should, though.

I'm a bit weary of the votes counting, so if someone else wants to do
it, knock yourselves out. I'm ready to make compromises at this point,
as long as we select anything at all. Wouldn't want to end up with a
picture of a bikeshed, would we ;)

I've also mailed Wade (the artist) for some input a while ago, but so
far he hasn't replied at all.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer