[Amarok] Remove inline playback controls from the applicati

Téo Mrnjavac teo at getamarok.com
Sun Sep 6 15:50:56 CEST 2009

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Seb Ruiz<ruiz at kde.org> wrote:
> FYI

As I said on IRC, I still believe this could have been left in at
least as a hidden option, if it bothers you too much to have it
visible. There's people who like some features, and even if we did
something for the majority of users, there's no reason to leave a
minority unsatisfied if the feature was already in and working.
Also you said that making it hidden hurts discoverability. Well then
don't hide it. What harm could one single checkbox possibly do?

Moreover, Seb, you recently expressed your insatisfaction with the
fact that things get discussed while you are afk because of the
timezone. And I agreed with you, it's important to discuss features as
a team, especially when it's a removal of a feature and especially
with the developer who implemented the feature in the first place. We
all more or less care about the code that is our brainchild, and it
would have been polite to discuss it with Nikolaj first.

Cheers
Téo