[patch] Load media through KDE's KIOSlaves

Valerio Pilo valerio at kmess.org
Fri Sep 4 22:36:22 CEST 2009

Hey everyone! The issue - at least the Amarok part of it - was pretty much
easy. The proposed patch is attached!
With it, I could add files from KDE SMB shares (not mounted as local
filesystems I mean) and copy them to the collection.

The worst part of this is TagLib though, since it doesn't read the file tags.
I've added a bit of code to at least have Amarok show the filename, in the
meantime I figure out if/how I can improve taglib to read these files.

Anybody willing to help me? You can find me on IRC on #amarok or #kmess :)

--
Valerio Pilo
KMess developer team