Kubuntu Karmic

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Sep 2 13:02:23 CEST 2009

Heya folks,

there is still a chance we will get 2.2 into Kubuntu Karmic if we
stick to our plan and release on 28th. It will have to go through
feature freeze exception process and all but it would be possible
given the massive improvements it brings. For this we can't tag later
than 28th though.
I'd say let's try to get this done as best as we can. If we don't make
it fine - we can still pull back if needed. But given that Kubuntu
users have been burned with early Amarok 2 versions we should try to
do our part to make up for it if possible.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher