KMimeType::mainExtension()

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Wed Sep 2 00:49:56 CEST 2009

>>> I didn't find it -- I don't think it's been generated yet
>>
>> Which is telling, no?
>>
>>> -- but if you look at 4.2:
>>>
>>> http://api.kde.org/4.2-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdecore/html/classKMimeType.html
>>>
>>> you'll see that mainExtension doesn't exist...
>>
>> My point exactly.
>
> Sheesh Erik this "I know better" attitude isn't healthy, reminds me of
> a git man page.

I am sorry if I came off that way. I don't know better. And that was not the
attitude I intended to convey.

> Everyone makes a bad commit now and then.

The 'bad commit' is not the issue. I do not have an issue w/ the commit.
Never did. I have an issue w/ complaining about how it is not possible
to avoid these mistakes. But I concede that I am more sensitive to this
then others.

If I am coming off wrong, I myself apologize. Sorry Bart et al. I am
willing to move on.

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/