Amarok string freeze

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Tue Sep 1 23:20:44 CEST 2009

> I wanted to let you know that I just tagged Amarok 2.2 beta 1. We are
> in string freeze now.
> 2.2 beta 2 tagging will be September 14th.
> 2.2 final tagging is planned for September 28th. However this might
> slip if we can't fix the remaining bugs fast enough.

I assume that comments and debug output are not frozen? I am asking
because krazy finds plenty of spelling errors in those areas. And I am
asking for permission, instead of my typical mode of asking for forgiveness
after Ian, Jeff and Markey call me out :). I will refrain if told otherwise.

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/