[Amarok] Disabled Organize Collection until the data loss i

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:31:39 CET 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Casey Link <unnamedrambler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Maximilian Kossick
> <maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Huh? wasn't that fixed ages ago? Is there a description of the
>> circumstances of the data loss or a bug report somewhere?
>
> See: http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/amarok-devel/2009-October/005166.html

Ah, ok. the only data loss bug referenced in that e-mail was resolved
a month ago.

The other relevant issue is removing the extension, but that should be
a relatively simple fix (wasn't somebody looking at that at some
point? I remember pointing somebody at a place in
OrganizeCollectionDialog)

And removing the feature now is hardly going to do anything about
reports with problems in *earlier* versions.