Concep 0.5, mockup #1

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Oct 26 19:58:12 CET 2009

It's rather indirect.

The preferred design direction with gradients and glosses drags you into some
sort of static UI.

That's even not so much about animations but shading information (UI elements)
that's atm. w/o use to clean the UI.
Animations are then just a tool to smooth out things.

Therefore this is called Concept 0.5 as it's at best half of what i've
actually in mind - i'll just be patient ;-)

Hey, so far Apple terribly failed this on the new QT - so I guess we've some
time left ;-P

Thomas