More buttons

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Sun Oct 25 21:58:30 CET 2009

Thakns, well: eye-a-like gloss buttons...
But if this is still the preferred direction *shrug* i'll just sit back and
wait for you ;-P

I'm not entirely happy with the pause buttons, though.

It looks like you'd need wo fingers to push it, so i made an alternative
version ("semi-round") and there should also be a transitional effect (a
"flash") to cover the switch between the play and the pause button :-\