Buttons, was: About Amarok's interface design (follow up)

Téo Mrnjavac teo at getamarok.com
Fri Oct 23 14:35:57 CEST 2009

Dude!
For these buttons, you're my new personal hero. They are incredibly
sexy and would make us look like rock stars from the future.
I don't mind the subtle lack of symmetry because they just look
awesome overall, actually it wouldn't be the same if they were a
perfectly symmetrical shape. Also the highlight effect is very nice.
Tonight I sacrifice 100 carrots and 200 zucchinis on my blood altar in
your honor.
Cheers
Téo