[Amarok] Fix a bunch of qwarnings caused by QPainter on nul

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Fri Oct 23 06:31:05 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Kevin Funk <krf at gmx.de> wrote:
> Added some FIXMEs to highlight issues. Please try to fix if you know the code.

That's a good initiative, Kevin.

There are numerous connect() errors and other Qt warnings, and I've
meant to look at them for a long time. I think we should take these
runtime warnings more seriously in general. We tend to ignore them (I
guess that's quite common) because they don't cause crashes
immediately, but ultimately bad things can happen.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer