Buttons, was: About Amarok's interface design (follow up)

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Thu Oct 22 16:42:56 CEST 2009

+1
Frankly, the round shape
a) is too dominant (you got 4 wheels with random and likely unimportant rims)
b) waste a considerable amount of space (the acutal icon, i.e. what is
different) only takes about half the size
And the round outline is actually even still too close to the inner icon :-(

As I was told that the idea was to refer to the amarok logo I played around a
bit and tried to hook rather on the outline (though as a weak reference) and
the wolf shape and sought for a shapes for each icon.

Shot attached (they're flat for personal preference, add as many glosses as
you want ;-)

Regards,
Thomas