Automatic Script Updater

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Wed Oct 14 19:39:30 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Jakob Kummerow
<jakob.kummerow at googlemail.com> wrote:
> OK, so since my last mail didn't elicit any response, I'll try
> something else :-)
>
> If I don't hear any protest within the next 24 hours or so, I will:
> - push my automatic script updater to master
> - set http://amarok.kde.org/updates/ as the repository URL for updates
> - create a new key pair with a new password and keep the private key
> to myself until someone requests access to it, in which event we'll
> discuss a secure method of transmission.

Jakob, please excuse the delays. Some of our developers have been
travelling recently, and some were otherwise busy. We have not
forgotten about your proposal.

Your system poses a rather big and important change, so we need some
time to evaluate it. Thanks for understanding :)

To our team: Please read up on this discussion, we need "all the eyes
we can get" for this.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer