Bespin, was: Bespin on k-c-d

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Tue Oct 6 02:20:19 CEST 2009

Kevin Funk wrote:
> Thomas,
> I like your design skills but not the way you're realizing them. I agree with
> what Dan said, it's just wrong to hack the whole UI to fit your needs (at
> runtime!).
> Join our development group and provide mockups or general ideas / patches to
> improve our layout and/or interface design.
> You already submitted a patch to our ML, so why don't you go this way?

I'm not sure if Thomas' email was meant as a "this is what should be
done" as opposed to "this is what I have now, and let's see what
takeaways we could use in Amarok". It was unclear. If the latter, then cool.

If Thomas wants to work with us, let's please not chase him away, we can
use good UI people.

--Jeff