The Progresswidget, Timelabels, Trackactions and the rest ;-)

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Nov 30 20:44:47 CET 2009

I'd like to implement some changes to the progresswidget, but if there's
opposition i'll have to rewrite (or protect some privates and reimplement) it

1. The timelabels
a) they use the monospace font... :-\
	-> use normal font
b) esp. regarding the current slider look, i'd like to move them inside the
slider
	-> kick the labels and paint the strings in the slider code
c) i do not really understand why they need to be swappable, enforcing the '-'
prefixing the inverse one
	-> drop that and remove the '-'

2. The Trackactions
Once the labels do no more occupy that room, i'd preferably attach (some)
trackactions to the slider, notably the

- Bookmark to the right

And there comes my next question (i never get anything else...):
What other action are there (supposed to be)?
(I'm asking because some might be more related to the slider position and some
more to the track itself)

Cheers