[Amarok] Move Playlist Layout config from toolbar to main m

Téo Mrnjavac teo at getamarok.com
Sun Nov 22 13:31:13 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 09:18, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> commit 22a158a41fe6ba6f6e1cb3aa4a7602975ae9637d
> Author:     Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org>
> AuthorDate: Sun Nov 22 09:10:54 2009 +0100
> Commit:     Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org>
> CommitDate: Sun Nov 22 09:10:54 2009 +0100
>
>    Move Playlist Layout config from toolbar to main menu.
>
>    Rationale: Now that we have the "Track Progression" button in the playlist
>    toolbar, it's getting too crowded there, and the icons are hard to tell apart.
>    Layout config is (probably) used rather infrequently, so we can move it.
>    Discussed with lfranchi, who also agreed on this.

Not again... :-/
While I understand that you did this with the best of intentions, and
while I value your and Leo's opinion, I know for a fact that I'm not
the only one who thinks there are at least 2 or 3 icons that should be
removed from that toolbar before removing playlist layouts. It would
have been nice to discuss this with more than one person.

Cheers
Téo