Podcast Support: RSS 1.0 and Atom Feeds

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Thu Nov 19 00:47:35 CET 2009

I've implemented support for RSS 1.0 (not tested yet) and Atom feeds:
http://gitorious.org/~panzi/amarok/panzis-amarok

Also I was told that there was feedback on my code here. I just now subscribed
(not even got the confirmation mail, hope sending this message even works) and
therefore missed that. And I can't find it in the archive (I have to go to bed
now, no time for lengthy searching). Can anyone point me to the thread? Thanks.

Oh, btw. I just encountered a crash, have no more time to debug it. I dunno when
I will have time again:
 * add a new podcast feed
 * drag an episode of this new feed to playlist
 * crash in PodcastAlbum::name() on dereferencing the episode member (which is
   not NULL)

If you restart amarok after adding a feed, everything works as it should. I hope
it's not me who's causing this.

Good night.

	-panzi