Implementation of the "Custom Tags" Feature

Daniel Dewald Daniel.Dewald at time-shift.de
Wed Nov 4 18:49:56 CET 2009

My preliminary Implementation of custom label support is completed. So far
I've implemented the Gui to add/remove and edit the labels for a track or
multiple tracks and created the underlying functions to write/read the labels
from and to the Database. Some preliminary testing was also done by me. I'd
like to invite everybody who is interested in this feature to test/verify my
code and the implementation and inform me if anything isn't as it should be.
So far the labels are not good for anything real other then tagging itself.
Search and playlist functions will be added asap.

Daniel