Testing the Automatic Script Updater

Jakob Kummerow jakob.kummerow at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:55:05 CET 2009

> One little bug I've just noticed is that the "scripts" folder in the
> user's amarok data directory must already exist, otherwise extracting
> the archive fails silently. I'll fix that right now.

Done. Revision 4a8039b.

Updating continues to work reliably for me. Of course, the processes
tasked with updating scripts for which no updates exist keep failing
at the beginning of ::phase2(), but that's intended behaviour (for
each script, one updater process is started, and they all work in
parallel to minimize the total required time). I can't reproduce a
problem there.

Jakob