Testing the Automatic Script Updater

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Mon Nov 2 17:20:55 CET 2009

Jakob Kummerow wrote:
>> How does one package it?
>
> Using Dolphin/Ark or the command line, create an archive called "main.tar.bz2".
>
>> What server does it go onto, and where on the server?
>
> http://amarok.kde.org/scriptupdates/<scriptname>/
> (the "scriptupdates/" subdir should already exist, AFAIK eean created
> it weeks ago)
>
> Everything's documented in detail in
> (amarok-git-tree)/release_scripts/RELEASE_SCRIPT_HOWTO.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to do this :-)

Just to let you know,

I'm working on this today, but running into some issue building the
utility by itself (which is really a necessary ability instead of having
to toggle CMakeLists back and forth). Currently trying to solve it, but
putting

set( CMAKE_MODULE_PATH    ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}
${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../cmake/modules )

didn't work for some currently unknown reason.

--Jeff