Testing the Automatic Script Updater

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Sun Nov 1 20:12:47 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 17:01, Jakob Kummerow
<jakob.kummerow at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Everything's documented in detail in
> (amarok-git-tree)/release_scripts/RELEASE_SCRIPT_HOWTO.

Not sure this is a good naming choice, since that's the folder with
the 'release script' for Amarok releases, and that looks a bit
misleading to me. Lydia, don't know what you think, since you are the
one making the releases. Maybe script-update and SCRIPT_UPDATE_HOWTO??

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org