GSoC status updates

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu May 28 11:08:09 CEST 2009

Heya folks :)

I've seen you have sent status updates to your mentors in private,
which is perfectly fine for the day-to-day stuff but I'd like to have
things be a little more transparent for everyone.
Would anyone mind if we do weekly status updates either on this list
or in your blog? That would help a lot with keeping track of the cool
stuff you are doing. It does not have to be an epic email. A short
list of what you did and what the problems were is perfectly fine.

Cheers
Lydia

PS: First status update this weekend please ;-)

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager