generate_changelog script

Magnus Bergmark magnus.bergmark at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:02:49 CEST 2009

I have looked through the commits to ChangeLog around the 14th, but can't
really find anything specific that broke the output of the script. Perhaps I
have misunderstood the error here, but if you know a version of the file
that breaks, perhaps you could give me a revision number to check out?

PS. I do see a pretty bad formatting of old, old versions since they didn't
follow the same format as the newer parts of the file. Perhaps it was this
you were having problem with? I think I could create a parser for this
format, too, if wished for.

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:47, Magnus Bergmark
> <magnus.bergmark at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is this still something that needs to be done? I'm pretty sure I'm up for
> > the task in that case.
>
> Yes it is still not done. If you could do it that would be great.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia
>
> --
> Lydia Pintscher
> Amarok community manager
> kde.org - amarok.kde.org - kubuntu.org
> claimid.com/nightrose

Magnus Bergmark - magnus DOT bergmark AT gmail DOT com
GPG/PGP: 0x7BE84794DB6AA648
Fingerprint: 0E6F D2DB F0EF 534A 2184 52AF 7BE8 4794 DB6A A648