Pre 2.1 TODO

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Thu May 14 22:03:39 CEST 2009

- Adding, sorting and deleting tracks from a playlist:
     Since I re-added the tracks in saved playlists I'll need to
reintroduce that lost functionality as well.
- Cleaning up the PUD items when dragged from The Playlist.

I can take the first one. Should take me no more then 0.5 day to make
it work again. It's my complicated code, I don't expect anyone to dive
into it with proper training (and source documentation) :)

Perhaps someone can take the PUD items? I believe there is one
functions in PlaylistModel where the PUD list is populated.

I'm sure there are a few more from you guys can come up with.

Bart