extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/collection/sqlcollection

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Sun May 10 18:59:11 CEST 2009

but "updated" i assume you mean svn up? i need a database from
somebody who had these issues, regardless of whether they still
appear, just as long as there was no complete rescan in the meantime.
The only reason that tags (e.g. artist or album) can be correlate
incorrectly to a track is if a rescan goes awry.