Counting issues

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Sun May 10 01:00:27 CEST 2009

Hey guys (whoever knows about this, probably Seb),

I've noticed that the count of tracks for the sql collection is often
wrong.  For instance, if you have some tracks, then remove half of them
from your collection (by removing the folder) then it keeps the old
count, even across restarts.

What's more, the text that says "Counting" doesn't seem to get updated
when counting is finished, because it always stays that way until I do
something that forces a repaint (such as alt-tabbing) to another window.

--Jeff