extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/browsers

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Mon May 4 01:01:33 CEST 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 6:58 PM, Seb Ruiz <ruiz at kde.org> wrote:
> 2009/5/4 Sven Krohlas <sven at asbest-online.de>:
>>
>>         actions.append( m_loadAction );
>> -
>> -        if( m_queueAction == 0 )
>> -        {
>> -            m_queueAction = new PopupDropperAction( The::svgHandler()->getRenderer( "amarok/images/pud_items.svg" ), "queue", KIcon( "media-track-queue-amarok" ), i18n( "&Queue" ), this );
>> -            connect( m_queueAction, SIGNAL( triggered() ), this, SLOT( slotQueueChildTracks() ) );
>> -        }
>> -
>> -        actions.append( m_queueAction );
>>     }
>>

> This is a regression, because it not only removes the queue action
> from the PUD, but also from the context menu in the collection
> browser.

I'd argue that this is perfectly acceptable, myself.  I see the queue
as changing the order of the playlist (without changing the order of
the playlist), if it hasn't reached the playlist yet then it doesn't
make much sense to modify it in this way.  The exception being random
playback, but I feel like we could fix that in a different way...

Dan,