extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/browsers/collectionbrowser

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Tue Mar 24 09:43:15 CET 2009

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 09:12:19 Nikolaj Hald Nielsen wrote:
> As for Da's comments, fine, but that is something we will have to
> discuss and make a decision about, and still I feel that the basic
> behavior, whatever we come up with, should be the same for top level
> and all other items. Anything else feels broken for services where
> there is no visible or functional distinction between top level items
> and all other items

  Really, i think we're talking about the wrong thing here... We shouldn't be
talking about the top-level items here, we should really be talking about the
leaves. They are, in the mind of the users that at least my friend ran into,
the different ones. The fact that there's a semantic difference between a
collection and an album and an artist (for example) in the collection browser
seems to be utterly inconsequential to them - they are used to trees working
like trees.

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/